- It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that they order the correct type of vehicle in order to carry the numbers of passengers and luggage.
- Prices quoted and paid are for passengers being ready to travel at the booked time.
- Prices shown on website may vary.
- Car parking is charged at cost. Flights are monitored using BAA and other internet sites. Our drivers arrive when the flight is scheduled to land and wait at allocated meeting point 30 min after plane landed, unless you request a pick up time x mins after landing.
- We will send e-mail confirmations to all of our passengers, provided they have included a valid e-mail id with their booking. This will include phone bookings as well as web bookings. No booking will be accepted unless confirmed by us.
Payments can be made by the following methods:
- Cash or card to the driver.
- Prepay by Credit/Debit Card
Waiting Time Charges
- All pickups from the airports and cruise ports are allowed 1 hour free from the landing time/docking time. Any further waiting time will be charged at £5 every 15 min. Flight delays are exempt from this charges.
- Pickups from home, hotel, offices and other venues are allowed 5 minutes from the actual booked time, thereafter 25p per minute (minimum £2.50) will be added to the fare quoted.
Additional Passengers and Luggage
- Additional passengers and luggages may be added with the permission of Ollys Cars to the car ordered but not exceeding the numbers per vehicle type ordered.
Additional Drop offs and Pick ups
- Additional drop offs and pickups will be charged per mile with a minimum fee of £5.00 per diversation.
- Airport bookings can be cancelled in advance by giving 24 hours notice. There will be no charges applicable for cancellations notified prior to 24 hours of the pick up time.
- Any booking made on the basis of paying cash to the driver secured with a credit card or debit card will be charged the full fare in the event of cancellations notified under 24 hours.
- All pre paid booking cancellation notified under 24 hours will not be refunded.
- Invoices will be sent for cancellations of a booking that have not been pre-paid, These invoices must be paid within 7 days and any unpaid invoices will incur a minimum 10% charge of the original invoice amount. The time stipulated for payment shall be of the essence of the Agreement. Failure to pay within the period specified shall entitle us to write to you and upon the expiration of seven days notice, to charge you for costs and expenses incurred in recovering late payments, and to charge interest at the rate then in force pursuant to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 as at the due date or on the above rate whichever is the greater.
- No show is defined as follows: If passenger books a private hire car with us and failed to meet the driver on pick up time, this will include home, hotel and other private address. This will include wrong date wrong time bookings.
- If a passenger books a pick up from an airport and fails to meet the driver in the arrival hall.This means that the driver will wait in the arrival hall up to 1 hour 30 mins from flight landing time and if the passenger fails to meet within this time limit or make contact to inform their status at the airport will be considered as a no show.
- All bookings made online or over the phone on basis of paying cash to the driver, will be charged the full amount in the event of a no show.
- All bookings pre paid by a credit or debit card will not be refunded in the event of a no show.
- The driver will take the route to a destination by considering the following facts: the trafic, time, road closures, diversions.
- The company accept no liability for the following: Severe traffic delays, road closures, extreme and poor weather conditions.
- Please note that we provide child booster seats as a courtesy service. Whilst we make every effort to ensure child seats are available, we cannot guarantee, suitability for your child, or availability for your journey. Usage of child seats is entirely at the passenger’s discretion, and we cannot be held responsible or liable for their usage.
- Olly’s Cars will endeavour to ensure vehicle arrive at the time and place as requested. We cannot however accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances beyond our control, such as mechanical failure, traffic jams, traffic accidents or extreme weather conditions. We do not accept responsibility for any consequential loss.